“Affordable, Local, Friendly, and Great Food”
Review of Timmy G's

Timmy G's
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Penn Yan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a new restaurant and is on small lane off Main St in downtown Penn Yan, NY
Reviewed 22 June 2017

You really can't go wrong here - the service is spot on, and the food is hot and fresh. Centrally located in Penn Yan, this restaurant has it all. A nice variety of menu items, and a nice list of specials. Friendly and efficient service, and affordable prices. A great choice!!

There are newer reviews for Timmy G's

Reviewed 23 May 2017

A traditional family style restaurant with friendly people! a short distance walk from the B&B we stayed. The food and service was excellent! The atmosphere was homey and down to earth! We definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

During several of our winery visits, folks we met recommended Timmy G’s for dinner in Penn Yan. Four of us went together and sat in a booth. Timmy G, the owner, greeted us warmly and spent a few minutes talking with us. I just love it when the owner of the establishment is there and spends time with customers. The best dinner of the night was the jalapeño macaroni dinner it looked and smelled delicious. The person ordering it raved about it for two days. I had the pesto-Asiago cheese grilled Salmon and loved it. Two of us ordered the pot roast but gave the dish average scores, which is why this is rating is not a five. The atmosphere was friendly and warm. Timmy G’s was a great place to rehash the day’s wine tasting in the verdant hillsides of the Keuka Lake wineries. I recommend Timmy G's!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We were in the area for the weekend and found this on trip advisor with good reviews. We had a good dinner. My husband got the prime rib and it was very tender although it looked steamed and not roasted. the service is fast, they brought out our soup and salad in just a few minutes after we ordered. Waitress was great! I think they are fast to get you in and out, but they don't actually rush you. We did not have a reservation but it did get crowded. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I enjoyed a nice dinner here. We arrived a little late, but the service was still fairly good. We enjoyed the food, though the lettuce on my fiancé's salad was probably a day too old. Otherwise, food was solid and we would return if we are back in the area.