“Excellent food. I just love going there.”
Review of Zorba the Greek

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zorba the Greek
Reviewed 22 June 2016

The place is very Greek on the inside. Grape arbor is so pretty and pictures of Greece are just beautiful. Makes you feel like you are in Greece.

There are newer reviews for Zorba the Greek

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Stopped in for a quick lunch and boy, was I surprised. Our meal was excellent and extra special service from our server. I can't wait to return. Authentic Greek Food!

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Great food gyros delis large portions very fresh ,service was great.We have had take out orders as well as eat in,everything was great

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Every time we come the food is always good. The inside of the restaurant, the setting is just ok the bar is in the back and where they cook etc is right in the front. I feel as though it should be switched.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Food is typically good. Take out is horrible. Every single time I place an order they leave something out. Every single time I ask them to check that all items are accounted for. They assure me they are and each time when I get home there's something missing. I'm sorry to say I'm giving up on this place.