All reviews room was clean clarkson university continental breakfast bath towels definitely stay here again small bathroom place to stay nice stay close to town visit potsdam friendly owners other hotels potsdam ny motel microwave screened postdam
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

The weather was bad and we pulled in to this place. The owners/management we're very pleasant! The room was clean and the bed comfortable! We had a nice stay!! The shower was hot, will stay there again!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017

This place was clean and lots of room. The owners are very friendly. Great place to stay when visiting the colleges in this town, or just passing through. Price is right and the take good care of the place.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We have stayed at this motel every single time we come into the area. We travel frequently for hockey games and when we visit my family so we are here quite often. I can honestly say that this is an excellent motel. The family that owns this motel are always so friendly and you can really tell they care a lot about making sure their guests are happy. It may not be a Hilton luxury hotel, but they do their best to make you feel as close to that as they possibly can, especially considering the price is so low to stay here. One small room tip, if you like a little bit of extra space get a room with two beds instead of just the one. You'll notice a little extra space. I highly recommend this place for anyone looking to stay in the area.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The staff is very friendly. The room was clean and nice. My only complaint is that the first day the water pressure was VERY low and by the second day barely any water was coming out of the shower. I would stay there again if I could count on good water pressure.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2017

This is a very cozy and quaint place to stay. The room was clean and smelled fresh. Ive stayed here before and I will stay there again. Highly recommend staying here above all the other hotels in Potsdam.

Date of stay: November 2017