“Awful customer service!”

Add it.
Subway
Get food delivered
Ranked #207 of 275 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Description: Your local Poughkeepsie Subway® Restaurant, located at 1955 South Rd brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and wrap combinations to you. An alternative to traditional fast food, we offer freshly cut veggies, toppings, protein and freshly-baked bread to create the perfect meal with freshly baked cookies all at a great value! All Subway® Restaurants are independently owned and operated by business owners who employ talented Sandwich Artists™ that are ready to take your order in person, online, in our Subway app, or for delivery.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If I could give this place negative stars I would. Ordered a sandwich with chicken. We get out to the car and discover there is no chicken on the sandwich. I bring it back and tell the employee that they gave us a chicken sandwich with no chicken. First thing he does is tell me that he only charged me for a veggie delight, so I need to pay for the chicken. I checked my receipt and he did only charge for a veggie. Okay, if I screwed up the customer's order and they had to come back and get it set straight I wouldn't charge for the chicken. I'd just consider it a way of apologizing for screwing up the order. But whatever. I told the guy fine, charge me for the chicken. I gave him back the wrong sandwich and he then tells me he can't take the sandwich back as a return. He tells me that since the sandwich has been opened and I left the store with it he can't take it back. WTF????? How would we know the sandwich was wrong unless we opened it? And we HAD to leave the store since you couldn't eat inside the store due to COVID! All the tables had chairs stacked on top of them! The guy then said he could add the chicken to the sandwich he already gave me! Uh... NO! We would like a FRESH sandwich! Not the soggy sandwich I had to bring back! He then tells me he can make a fresh sandwich, but he'll have to charge me for it! At this point I just told him to forget about it and give me a refund. He then tells me only a manager can issue a refund. And the manager isn't in! He tells me the manager will be in at 7:00AM tomorrow and I can see him with my receipt and he can issue a refund. NOT HELPFUL! So, to sum up... We get the wrong sandwich. They refuse to take the sandwich back. They refuse to make the sandwich that we ordered (unless we pay for another sandwich), They refuse to give us a refund. So what the hell are we supposed to do? I would expect customer service on this level from someone who is pulling a scam. I did try calling the manager several times over the following week but he was never in. And of course they refused to give me his direct number. Finally gave up and left vowing to never return. AVOID THIS PLACE!

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 5 November 2019

Don't like this shop...not friendly, treat you like a number and act like you should know the menu...God forbid you should take a minute to think what you want. Not a lot of room but I won't go back.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 19 June 2014

consistent subway menu and delivery. good, and with coupons a good value. Not much you can say about subway

Date of visit: June 2014