“always a good lunch”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #75 of 297 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Reviewed 28 December 2015

have become a 'regular' at least once a week for lunch. the soups are really good; my favorite changes among potato, squash, tomato,and broccoli cheddar. usually get with a baguette and water, but could get apple or chips.
service is quick and friendly. soup is always hot, baguette warm.
free wifi works well. with Panera card will get something freebee/discounted every once in a while.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Self service ordering and they bring you the food as soon as it is ready. You can choose a pick two and get a salad or soup with your sandwich.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

I have eaten at Paneras on many occasions and different locations. Since this particular Panera is next door to my job I will go there. My order never seems to come right when placed. I asked for a small Ceaser salad with no chicken. I then proceeded to go to work. When I opened the bag, I was given a large Ceasar salad with chicken. Ok I got over that but as I am eating I starting chewing on a very long piece of hair that was 12 inches long!! Disgusting. I had returned it and was told that I needed to use the proper when ordering. They do not have small salads they have " half & whole " salads. I'm still trying too figure out how a small Ceasar salad with no chicken would be interpreted to mean a whole chicken Caesar salad. I also showed the long hair that accompanied with my salad and the manager could have cared less. Yes I was reimbursed but really correcting a customer on how to order using the " Panera lingo" is not acceptable. What ever happened to the motto of " The customer is always right"

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Good place for lunch. The food tastes good and there is sufficient variety to satisfy most tastes. I'm enjoying the new salad offers. Service is prompt and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

Nice location with plenty of seating and excellent service. Food is standard Panera Bread, which has always been good across all locations we've visited. The only disappointment was that the tomato-mozeralla panini was replaced by a flatbread version, which my daughter did not like as much as the panini version.