US$116
US$108
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$149
US$142
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$90
Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie(Poughkeepsie)
US$154
Orbitz.com
US$101
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$199
US$161
Hotels.com
US$87
Priceline
US$77
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Literally the worst experience I've ever had&I work in the hotel industry so I should have known not to book by cheapest price,you get what you pay for sometimes.Dirty&bathroom light didnt work at all

Room Tip: Just don't book here...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I was very disappointed in the condition of the room. Just didn't feel clean. Very outdated , furniture , TV and bathroom. The outside lighting in the back needs to be improved. We won't stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Don't stay at this Hotel!
First: ROBERT the manager is a liar when taking reservations, and a credit card to hold the reservations over phone. He states one price, then when you get their he increases rates! He is a very confused man, and believes his own lies. The hotel facility after having backup drainage issues never even addressed the problem until check out. How this hotel is still in business is beyond me. DON'T Stay HERE!!! It's not worth the drama and stress.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I booked this hotel for a Vassar graduation stay. When I was 5 minutes from the hotel I received a phone call from the front desk. She had just arrived for her shift (11pm) and found that every room was occupied, and ten families still hadn't checked in. She was told to call and tell all that they didn't have a room for them. I said I'm here, I have my kids and my dog, and nowhere to sleep. Everything was booked due to 2 area graduations the next day. She called her manager - who didn't answer his cell for a while - and when he did, we actually heard him yelling in the background. Nothing he could do. No apology or offer of a solution.

BTW, the place looked awful.

Room Tip: Don't go to this hotel!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I cannot rate the hotel because I did not stay there. I cancelled my reservation weeks in advance and was told I was all set. It was a shock to learn 3 weeks later that they took the money from my credit card. I was told to contact the manager for a refund; the manager has not responded to several phone messages.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo