“Unassuming restaurant with a great breakfast menu and good service”
Review of R & M Restaurant

R & M Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Randolph
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have to admit, I've driving by this place for 11 years without stopping because it's halfway between where I lived and worked. Finally decided to stop for breakfast last Friday and am I glad I did. If you are really hungry there are some HUGE breakfasts (Hungry man and Lumberjack). The second has 3 eggs, 1/2 pound of ground sirloin, home fries and 2 pieces of toast. I wasn't that hungry, but I'll definitely get that on a future visit. I opted for the scramble - home fries, eggs, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, cheese and 2 tomato slices on top. Most scrambles I've had elsewhere were good but moderate size. Well this one was bigger than most. The wheatberry toast was good too. I even thought the coffee was way above average. Our waitress was always around and kept our cups full. Randolph is an entrance to Amish country and your place mat is a map. We asked our waitress about a larger map and she went and got one for us. Next time it might be fun to sit at the table that's located in an oversized Amish buggy. :) By the way, they serve breakfast all day.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Long wait and packed. Some people got their orders much quicker that other tables! Coffee got cold while waiting for toast and cookies. In other words the wait staff just could not handle the crowd!!!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Very good food and friendly staff. Husband enjoyed his liver and onions and my meatloaf dinner was good too. A bonus is RV and truck parking in back lot.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We've been here several times while visiting relatives in Randolph. The food is good and the prices reasonable. The amish buggy is a fun touch and the kids love to sit in it! Service is good although can be a little slow if they are busy, which is to be expected I would imagine, it's a small town! Will definitely come back next time we are in town!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped on a Sunday and found the place to be clean and the service good. Not an expensive place but the food was good and large servings.
It will be a regular stop for us now.