“Authentic and welcoming”

Cinnamon Indian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Cinnamon Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Traditional Indian Cuisine with a Cotemporary Twist. We serve authentic Indian cuine with fresh quality ingredients.
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Lunch here was superb! The restaurant is crisp and charming, the wait staff gracious, the food fragrantly delicious.

Wajira W, Manager at Cinnamon Indian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you for your positive review. see you again soon

Reviewed 3 January 2018

My wife and I came here in the middle of the week and were a bit surprised to find it so busy....but the excellent meal and service that followed showed us why. We had not visited Cinnamon since they moved from their previous location, which did have good food, but was pretty rough around the edge. This new rendition is sharp, clean and brightly decorated. The food was also clearly more refined and polished as was the bar and the service, Looking forward to our next visit soon...

Reviewed 30 December 2017

My 12 yr old daughter and I were a walk-in that evening. We were sat at the long table and enjoyed the company of other diners as well. The food was amazing! We had garlic naan and lamb (our favorite). Delicious from start to finish. The lamb was slow roasted since morning, so moist and just the right spices. The garlic naan, although it took a while to come out, was made from scratch as is everything else, and it was baked to order. Amazing!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

This is one of the best restaurants in Rhinebeck, indeed, in the Hudson Valley. Well I'm not an expert in Indian food, I know food when it's well-prepared and thoughtfully presented. Cinnamon makes the grade on all counts. I've never had a bad meal and recommend everything on the menu, depending on the mood.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Third visit to Cinnamon in one year during our hudson valley weekend getaway stays close by. Our most recent visit was over Thanksgiving weekend. We are picky with high standards for restaurants particularly Indian restaurants which I frequent in NYC where I live. Cinnamon is my absolute favourite. Saag Paneer is particularly light and outstanding. The eggplant dish is addictive. Raita is excellent. We mostly try their veggie dishes but also tried the lamb and fish were were likewise great. Excellent cocktails and desserts. And if all this isn't enough the interior is sleek, sexy and comfy with great lighting. It's on the cutest street in Rhinebeck. Service is outstanding and the owner is a gem--she is frequently present and a wonderfully gifted hospitable host. We so look forward to our next visit!