“Quick stop for a cone”
Review of Del's Dairy Creme

Del's Dairy Creme
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Rhinebeck
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

We stopped in to get our dairy fix and was pleasantly surprised to see they have Perry's Ice Cream. Love this brand and get it when we can. For some reason not available on Long Island!? Business idea anyone??? I get my usual soft serve chocolate on cone with chocolate sprinkles. Glad to see chocolate sprinkles available. You would be surprised how many times we are away and ask for. Them and people look at us like we are asking for pepper flakes on our ice cream. They rest of family got Perry's. Sizes were good and prices reasonable. Place was clean with in and out door seating. Our ice cream clerk was very pleasant and speedy.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Love this little place. The food is actually pretty good for a drive-in kind of spot. The ice cream can't be beat and during the summer, there's nothing better than sitting at the outdoor tables and enjoying a little comfort food or treat.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

An ice cream place rich ice cream and nice snacks drive inn type a nice summer stop. They have good burgers.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We live in the area and have been stopping a few times a year for a quick bite. Food and ice cream is nothing special, the older man who we believe is the owner is usually not very pleasant. We made a quick ice cream stop today, and I ordered a cone of soft serve, the girl handed it to me with the warning to be careful, it was soft. Turns out it was a watery, sloppy mess and wasn't too tasty. My wife had gotten a small sunday and the nuts were stale and chewy. While we there we overheard a mother who was trying to explain to the owner that one of her children had a nut allergy and the owner was quite rude and nasty to her. We tossed our lousy ice creme in the trash, and drove up the road a few minutes to Holy Cow ice cream where the staff is pleasant and happy to see us. My money is good anywhere.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stopped for ice cream at this roadside stand and boy was it good! The burgers and fries that folks ahead of us ordered looked and smelled delicious. The chocolate soft ice cream is the most delicious I have ever had anywhere-- didn't know chocolate soft ice cream could taste different (never had one I didn't like, actually)--but Del's is uniquely super good!