“Great Food that Happens to be Healthy”
Review of Garden Street Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Garden Street Cafe
Reviewed 17 May 2014

If you want tasty food that your body will thank you for, then you must visit the Garden Café (fresh, local, organic). In addition to the basic menu, there are daily specials (salads/wraps/smoothies) creatively constructed by Faith and her talented team (but do not arrive late since the specials sell out quickly).
The "Green Juice" is my favorite. I am not a fan of veggies, so I am grateful for a tasty way to "take my medicine" (I largely credit this elixir for the good vital stats at my latest doctor's appt - a welcome surprise since I just hit the big 6 oh!).
Go for the food, but enjoy the welcoming and friendly atmosphere, and interesting signs as a bonus.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great, healthy food served with a smile every time! Not a big menu but everything on it is worth trying.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

The name should be The Happiness Cafe because everyone here is enjoying their meal and in a great mood..I guess it's the food but the workers are extremely friendly and make you feel welcomed..One of my favorites is the Hummus wrap with avocado added..I also love the smoothies,,the soups and the specials that they have daily,,so if you want to eat something delicious and healthy,,this is the place to go...

Reviewed 10 March 2014

this is a great little local secret. Healthful menu, with tasty selections and reasonable prices. The tuna sandwich and the avocado supreme are my favorites.. so YUMMY!
After you grab lunch or while you're waiting for your order you can browse the health food store for a great selection of organic foods and products as well as locally made products.

And, the lady that runs the café is a sweetheart!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Inventive cuisine, healthy and satisfying --- the savory garden bowls are great. Interesting seasonings and sauces warm the pallet in a cozy atmosphere.