One star is being generous. We rented the 3rd floor (5 rooms) for our team moms. The entry way was cluttered with junk and musty smelling. The rooms were dirty, there was no water pressure in the showers. At times there was no hot water in the showers. The kitchenette area was disgusting and dirty. Mold in the coffee maker! The owner was not friendly or accommodating. We stayed for 2 of the 7 nights that we paid for. No refund and had to book rooms at a hotel closer to the baseball fields. Clean rooms and running water are not much too ask for and this place could not give that to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake House Restaurant and Lodge was built in 1843 and rests on the shores of Canadarago. The lodge and restaurant are a secluded haven for those looking for a place to relax, fish, hunt, and simply get away from city life. Lake House Restaurant and Lodge is host to our ever popular sulfur baths, which is great for your skin and has even proven to heal skin disorders and help relieve arthritis. There is plenty to do out here Richfield Springs, including a short drive to the Baseball Hall of Fame, Cooperstown, or rent out a jet ski and explore Canadarago Lake. We also boast large out seating area, which is perfect for outdoor wedding or concerts. Hurry out to Lake House Restaurant and Lodge and stay awhile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Lake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lake House Hotel Richfield Springs
- The Lake Hotel
- Lake Hotel Richfield Springs