Bayside Inn & Marina(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$460
Inn Towne Motel(Herkimer)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$90
The Baseball Hotel(Richfield Springs)
TripAdvisor
  • Free Breakfast
The Lake House Townhouses(Richfield Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdreams parktraveling with petshistoric innmaster bedroombocca osteriaboth morningsother guestsbaseball hall of famebeautiful lodgeyogurtcooperstowngeneny
Reviewed 27 June 2017

My friends and I have been coming here and fishing for about 12 years. I just brought my boys and my wife and they all loved it. My wife couldn't stop saying how clean everything was. Love this place!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hp d
Christine C, Owner at The Lake House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to provide fellow consumers with your rich perspective. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We took a dear friend who is like a father to my granddaughter for an early Father's Day Sunday lunch by Lake Canadarago. The weather was great we ate then sat by the water to enjoy the passing boats. The restaurant is rustic and has lodging available. The food was very good with average price for lunch. Around $10-13. The service was not the best. It could have been just our waitress. Some of the others seemed more attentive. We used a Groupon for the meal and had no problems.They have a summer concert series which I've heard is good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan C
Christine C, Owner at The Lake House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

It was a pleasure to have you as one of our guests and hope to have the same opportunity often in the future. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and how you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

One star is being generous. We rented the 3rd floor (5 rooms) for our team moms. The entry way was cluttered with junk and musty smelling. The rooms were dirty, there was no water pressure in the showers. At times there was no hot water in the showers. The kitchenette area was disgusting and dirty. Mold in the coffee maker! The owner was not friendly or accommodating. We stayed for 2 of the 7 nights that we paid for. No refund and had to book rooms at a hotel closer to the baseball fields. Clean rooms and running water are not much too ask for and this place could not give that to us.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sheilah P
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Do not stay at this place.
It was dirty
The bathroom door would not shut
The shower water was ice cold and there was no water pressure
The shower pan was loose and moved with every step
The walls are paper thin and you hear every time any other guest uses the restroom, flushed the toilet, showers, or walks
Totally unacceptable
We asked for a refund a the owner refused
We ended up moving to a different hotel and ate the cost of this place.
If you choose to stay here you will regret it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Loynt3
Christine C, Owner at The Lake House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. I will look into it to see if this is an ongoing issue or a unique unfortunate incident you experienced. Please accept my apology. If you decide to try us again, please ask for me so I may thank you for your feedback and ensure we do our best to serve you. Sincerely, The Lake House Hotel

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Had dinner with friends last night, first visit to the Lake House this year. This was the best meal we have had all year. From the friendly staff to the menu updates, all was great. This Chef knows what she is doing! Try the Salmon on the Cauliflower Risotto, the Lack of Ram, or the Pan Seared Scallops

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Scott M
Christine C, Owner at The Lake House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Thank you for visiting with us. It is always pleasing when our customers elect to write a review so our future customers can see what we are all about… thank you. We appreciate your comments about our pricing, service and products.