“Beautiful scenery”

Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Sipping margaritas by a sparkling pool on a sunny day next to the water. The Seaside Grill, located adjacent to the Hyatt Place East End & Resort Marina, is the newest seasonal hot spot to hit Long Island’s East End. With views of the lush scenery of the Peconic River, along with the boats dotting the shore at Treasure Cove Resort Marina, patrons can enjoy lunch or sip a cool drink under spa blue umbrellas.
Reviewed 13 November 2014

Nice little spot. right on the water at Treasure cove resort marina. good drinks, food was great! they had nice live music playing. its a nice relaxing spot to go to.

Reviewed 5 September 2014

Thank you so much to Patty the bartender. She is warm and friendly. Our drinks were made with precision. She deserves all the accolades. She can manage that bar, remain calm and make you feel at home.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

This is a baroriented restaurant. It is right next to the Hyatt Place hotel in which my wife and I are staying in Riverhead for a mini-vacation Labor Day week. I was hungry after driving out to Riverhead from Brooklyn, NY. When I walked into this outdoor harbor grille, nobody greeted me at the entrance, so I seated myself at an empty table I noticed 4 staff members huddling together at the bar chatting and self-absorbed. I waited 10 minutes and no one came to my table when I attempted to flag them down by waiving my arms. I shouted abdfinally someone came over and reprimanded me for not aiting by a barely visible sign. I waited 30 minutes for a fish taco even though the restaurant was nearly empty.

1  Thank os2wiz
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This restaurant is mostly a Grill with high tables and chairs facing the hotels pool and the marina.
The view is Ok, nothing worth the time, looks mostly at parking lot, pool and not very interesting marina - unspectacular. We had drinks in the afternoon with friends while visiting Riverhead along with some Nachos and Chicken wings. I cannot say much about the food since we decided not to eat a full meal since the location feels more like a pool bar than a restaurant. The drinks were Ok but the pricing is all off with very expensive Bloody Mary. 4 Drinks during Happy Hour ( buy one get one free, a Wine, a Beer and 2 Bloody Mary ) and 2 appetizers $ 71.00 way too expensive. Try some place else.

1  Thank Ejvalls
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Just ate lunch here the other day, the food tastes pretty bad. My wife ordered the Cuban sliders, the taste was so bad it ended up in the garbage and we went across to Jerry's which is where we should have went in the first place.Appetizers weren't much better just avoid the seaside grill, you'll overpay for extremely mediocre food.

2  Thank robbyfranchise89