“Outstanding”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2017

This is a fantastic restaurant. The food is delicious and the menu has a wonderful range of great options. The atmosphere is lively and fun. The service was excellent. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Went out for an evening with my wife and had an excellent time. The atmosphere was wonderful and the food was fabulous. Everything was cooked to perfection. We definitely plan on visiting again, and more often.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I enjoy farm-to-table restaurants especially those which are new, in eclectic spaces (Good Luck is in an old show factory) and bustling. The food is all fresh, well prepared and beautifully presented as well as tasty. The service is attentive. My only issue was the value. We ordered an artichoke salad. It should be renamed a frisee salad. There was only 1/2 an artichoke. I mentioned this to the waitress who offered to bring more artichokes but for more money. Would I return to Good Luck? Probably not. Would I recommend it? Probably not.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Definitely an interesting menu. Not at all traditional. More family style - maybe because there were 10 of us?? A bit pricey too - including the very small hipster drinks.

Great layout. Cool bar. But tons of hipsters. Please Lord let those beards and flop top haircuts go out of style soon. Ohhhhh, and the skinny jeans. Sheesh.

I'm proud of the fact that I can't fit in my wife's jeans.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I was a bit skeptical to try Good Luck. I was concerned that it would be filled with 110-pound millennials and their boyfriends/husbands and I would be ignored. Instead, on a Saturday night the place was packed with baby boomers, perhaps the millennials come later in the evening?
The cocktail menu is a fabulous mix of new and classic cocktails. Everyone from the barback to the host want to ensure you will have a fabulous time. The menu has a great diversity to please both the classic and the adventurous eater. The only downside is that the portions are too large.

1  Thank dmalfi