“Unique menus and great brunch ”
Review of Trata

Trata
Ranked #38 of 1,363 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

After researching places in the area to have a nice brunch we came across this lovely setting. When first calling in over the phone they mentioned they where fully booked but we still took the drive over to see if any seats became available and they did! Great choice of unique brunch items must try there pan fried French toast and waffles are out of this world! Will definitely return upon my next visit to Rochester

Reviewed 21 August 2016

My wife and I stopped in for a Saturday dinner a few weeks back, we had heard of this place since it opened and had been meaning to stop in. The food and cocktails were very nice, the menu is small but everything we had was good, the food sort of reminds me of the Reverly. Service was excellent, we stayed late but were not made to feel like we were being pushed out the door. The rooftop bar looks very nice, we will definitely stop in again for a drink there.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

We were there several times and had food and drink at the bar. The bartenders were very friendly! I was taught a trick in getting a winr bottle cork to stand on it's end when you drop it..........very cool!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I am a picky eater (low carb) and usually i can eat anywhere
always love a restaurant that serves brussel sprouts as a side dish particularly when they are sauteed with bacon
service was great - venue has variety and serves multiple crowds
very stylish and the menu is good
i could have eaten ten things but had the kobe burger which was great

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Good parking availability. Nice location off the highway. Very inviting area upon arrival and professional and welcoming greeting. Menu was full of similar but clearly well thought out delights. Good wine selection - reasonably priced. Food was perfect. I recommend Trata.