“Our Go-To Dinner Spot”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Haven't had a bad meal here - everything is delicious! W always start our meal off with an order of the maza and a greek salad and we never get sick of either. Super affordable, large portions, nice wine list, and an awesome patio right on Park Ave for the nicer weather.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

It was well worth the wait !! Beautiful day, so we sat outside on Park Ave, very entertaining. The food was very good. Falafel was the best I've ever had. My dining companion had a chicken pita, which she raved about. I had the Gyro which was wonderful.
The service was very professional and friendly.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We ate the fried cabbage with yogurt dip.
My artichoke and mushroom salad was great.
Then I had the lamb (Fatteh) plate recommended by the waitress. Everything was great and the dining on the front outdoor table gives a great atmosphere.

You must save room for dessert. We ate the 3 of them to sample different things and they were each wonderful.

I'd mark the place down to 4 stars only because their drinking water was warm and we had to wait a long time to get the waitress to bring our bill. Those are minor things. You should go and enjoy the food.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

This is a nice little restaurant with very good food in a great neighborhood. The portions are large enough to share and service is good and friendly. They have both indoor seating and a nice patio out front when the weather cooperates. When you need your Middle Eastern food fix, this is a good choice.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This place is a staple in Rochester! Love their falafel and salads. Only wish I lived closer. Great atmosphere!