“Nice food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

First time at this establishment.

This was a nice place, the staff were very friendly and welcoming.. The food was nice and i enjoyed my stay.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

We love this place for lunch, especially with the Unlimited Sour, Salad & Breadstick Special." It was all good, and the service was wonderful. Our daughter didn't care for the pasta as much on her lunch, but it looked pretty good as well. We will continue to patronize this place.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We hadn't been to an Olive Garden is quite some time so we figure, what the heck.
The location? Exceptional given there are several hotels nearby. So you can walk there.
The service? Exceptional with everyone welcoming, engaging and attentive.
The salads? Outstanding and plentiful (as are the breadsticks).
The entertainment? They offer a table-top trivia game which is loads of fun.
The wine list? Respectable.
The food? No real defined taste.
My guess is, it will be quite some time before we go back again.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We like to come here for a quick lunch. For the first time ever, my wife got something else besides the "soup-salad-breadsticks" lunch, which is what I got. She had a panini sandwich, which she also enjoyed. (However, it is not as quick as the combo I had, so be prepared to wait just a little while longer). Service was excellent, and the meal is under $30, including drinks. A very good deal for some good food at lunch.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We ate a late lunch at this restaurant lat week - it was conveniently located adjacent to the hotel we were staying at in Rochester. Courtney was an exceptional server - friendly, upbeat and efficient in ensuring her customer's needs were met. Food was good and we enjoyed our meals. I returned to this restaurant a few days later for take-out. We had experienced an overwhelming and stressful day at the hospital, and thus my reason for seeking take-out and just wanting to return to our hotel to eat a meal. The young women working at the bar where take-out orders were submitted sensed I was heading for a melt-down. Her concern and compassion were above and beyond the 'call of duty' for restaurant staff. She helped me find the right meals and was truly genuine in her concern. I wanted to submit this review as acknowledgement of not only this restaurant providing good food and service but also to tell other travelers there are exceptional people working at this restaurant. Stop in for good meal and the family-atmosphere. Thank you!