“Healthy & flavorful”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This is reasonably priced placed. The chicken vegetable soup was amazing. Grilled eggplant on the Mediterranean salad was generously portioned. The only negative is that their GLUTENa-free options were not clearly marked. They do have some.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Our family had lunch at Aladdin's yesterday, and enjoyed a very flavorful meal. We started off with the falafel appetizer, which was very good (and filling!), and then moved on to the main course. They do lots of wonderful Middle Eastern foods, and I love their chicken dishes and pita sandwiches. This visit, however, I had the fruit and nut platter which is really wonderful, topped off with yogurt and honey. YUMMY!!!!!

Two warnings about this place: one, make sure they take credit cards, because they used to not accept them. Also, know that parking here can be tricky, and finding a spot is not always easy. But I do enjoy this place and I do recommend it.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Sometimes a place doesn't need to amaze to be really good. Consistently good food and consistently good service is what I find at Aladdins. Great selections for all types of appetites. I love the vegetarian chili and falafel wrap.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Aladdin's is an interesting restaurant with a very diverse menu specializing in Mediterranean and accenting fresh veggies and healthy choices. Four of us had completely different meals and all were wonderful. The gazpacho was superlative and the service was efficient and professional. The bill was very modest and we were all too full to have any of the incredible desserts that are offered.
One hint: We ate out on the upper patio which was fairly loud and got quite warm as the afternoon wore on. I'd choose the inside but that may just be me since the patio rapidly filled to capacity.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

First, this restaurant is owned and run by the employees. Had the best hummus as an appetizer and spinach as an appetizer. Chicken kabob wrap for main course, took half home. Also had the schwarma. Large portions, fresh ingredients and the baklava is a must! What a great find. Service was also very good as we were there on a very busy Sunday night, July 4th weekend.