“New Years Evening Dinner”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #30 of 1,386 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 January 2018

It was too cold this year to venture out to dine so we decided to stay home and cook in. I bought a 3lb prime rib roast, a 12oz lobster tail and some Vietnamese never frozen jumbo shrimp. What a fantastic dinner. Easy, quick and delicious. Thank you Wegman's.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Vietnamese Shrimp Rolls in the sushi area....my new favorite item. Only 150 calories and served with a delicious peanut dipping sauce.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I wish Wegman's would move to the Midwest. I love the stores' layout and selection. And now I'm in love with their cafes. The selection is amazing and the quality of food is great. A full plate of food, a drink, and a large slice of cake cost $11.50.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I occasionally stopped at Wegmans on Fridays after work to pick up a fish fry. When I first started doing that, you had to request a fish fry at the deli counter and wait about 10 minutes as they deep fried the fish. It was always hot and fresh. Later they had a stand alone kiosk where you could request the fish fry but there was already a stack of fish there....it was neither hot nor fresh. The last and most recent time I got a fish fry it was from the self serve prepared food area. The fish was warm and the fries were either hard and dried out or soggy. Never went back for a fish fry and I'm not even sure the Lyell store still has a fish fry.

1  Thank TRJ1963
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I hadn't been in this Wegmans Marketplace cafe before, but it was well-stocked and carried the usual array of prepared food for a Wegmans. I got some bagels for breakfast, but also took out some Kung Pao Chicken with lo mein noodles. I would have rather it was a bit more spicy, but it still had Wegmans quality cooked in, which is a good thing. The entire restaurant (that part of the supermarket) was very clean and attractive. I liked the place, even though it is not "my Wegmans." I'd still give it high marks.