“Very slow to fill orders”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #28 of 33 Quick Bites in Rochester
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 950 Jefferson Rd in Rochester. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We stopped here for lunch today and waited roughly 20 minutes for our food. I tried to get some unsweetened ice tea out of the machine and it was all water. I told the woman and she said that it ran out and they didn't have a refill container to put on it. (ridiculous) Our food was warm when we got it but I did notice while we were waiting that there were 2-3 people preparing food, One of the girls would stop and then go to the register, when the line was short she would go back to making food. It was very obvious that they need more help here but reading all the complaints, no one cares to hire more people. It's rarely go to Taco bell but next time I will drive to Irondequoit.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We went here for food dinner was good. Very fast service,polite staff. Will go again. Food was hot our modification order was done correctly

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank kassandrabeckhorn2
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is by far the slowest Taco Bell I have ever visited. It's a never ending line every time and there is no competition anywhere close so I don't see them improving the process anytime soon.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018

The $5.00 special today was an excellent buy for dinner for my wife and me. We tried the Taco Bell for a quick, inexpensive meal option. Drink, light dessert, and three tasty items. What a treat!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Terry B
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I drove through the drive-in window this past hour. Service was TERRIBLY slow. At one point, I sat in the same place in line for 5-10 minutes without a single car moving. (This is "fast food?") Then, I ordered a lunch of three hard tacos and an order of nacho. When I got it back to my office, I discovered that they never bothered giving me my nachos. So I paid $6.00 for three tiny hard tacos and nothing else. The tacos were pathetic; they fell apart before I could even pick them up. I ended up going to our cafeteria and buying a bag of Doritos for lunch. They tasted more like Mexican food than the stuff I got at Taco Bell. This place is useless. Stay away, unless you want subpar food with subpar service....which they may not even put in your bag after you pay for it!

Date of visit: March 2018