“Classic diner”

Kenna's Diner
Ranked #461 of 1,321 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 31 March 2017

My family loves coming here for breakfast/brunch. The food and service are good and they are wonderful about tweaking orders the way you want them.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Ate here quite a few times.Always good diner style breakfast food,good but nothing special,Getting pricey ,but aren't every breakfast places getting pricey...

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went for breakfast based on strong reviews from TripAdvisor .. we weren't totally disappointed with breakfast but it wasn't nearly as good as reports I read. I got an omelette with sourdough bread and she got corn beef hash. Hash. Browns under cooked and home fries about the same they were OK though. The main disappointment was the omelet which was cooked in some kind of strange tasting that oil .. probably the same oil as the home fries. The service was in lackluster

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Very fast service and great quality food. Ordered their big breakfast and waffles for my son and I and it was a lot of food! Came back for lunch at 2:35 pm and realized that the restaurant is only open until 2:30 pm. Will go back today for more breakfast.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

I try to stop here every time I'm in Henrietta. The food is great and prices are reasonable. The problem is that it isn't open early enough for me to get to before work.