“Great, fresh menu”

Add it.
Desiato's Deli & Subs
Ranked #319 of 1,468 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Lots of fresh lunch options, made to order, Entire staff is always friendly and professional. Going back for a breakfast pizza.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

we drive by here daily and stopped for the first time this week, boy we were missing out. The steak sub is the best my husband has ever had and I had a buffalo chicken salad that was really good and fresh. Will be back for sure.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

We have purchased take out lunch items for years. Great subs and customer service. We have also purchased wrap trays, made to order for luncheons. We are very impressed with Desiatos

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

This place offers a nice variety of sub sandwiches. My family had an italian, roast beef and ham sub. Everything was what you would expect in a sub sandwich. Nothing stood out in the quality and/or taste. We each had the sub combo which contains a 6 inch sub, drink (we had a Snapple) and a fresh baked cookie or bag of chips. This was a good value at $8.98 per person.

Desiato's is a good place to pick up a decent sandwich but do not go in with "this is going to be the best sub I have eaten" mind set. If you do you will be mildly disappointed.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

I stopped in spontaneously on lunch break. The sign said "subs" which happens to be my favorite. They have fresh breads, hearty subs, flavorful homemade soups, and THE BEST meatballs. I go in and order only meatballs! Yum! A must try!