“Amazing! ”

Ranked #132 of 1,378 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I went on a Thursday night and had the amazing Seafood Salad! Service was excellent (and gorgeous). Food was well prepared, wonderfully presented and tasted absolutely delicious! New go to place for sure!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The family went to Flavors of Asia. We shared dinners, as the portions were huge. The food was wonderful, (no MSG), the service terrific, and very reasonably priced. I loved being served hot tea when I sat down. Our server kept our cups full of hot tea all meal through. Can't wait to go back when I return to the area!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Had a very good wintry "linner" with my daughter. Staff are super friendly and willing to explain the very extensive menu. If this is possible, the menu may have been "too extensive" causing me to want some of every type of food on the menu. Food was good, portions were large and price was good. We will be back!

Reviewed 24 December 2016

OK, so technically this may be in the Swillburg neighborhood, but for my money we'll still call it the South Wedge. No matter what you call it this is great Asian Fusion cuisine at a great price. We were two couples on a Friday night and we started with a beef and ginger soup large enough for us all to share. And please note, this was one of the best soups I have ever had: big pieces of beef, with greens and a strong ginger flavor. We then shared several dishes for dinner and with a tip the total cost for all of us was only a few bucks over $50. The service was quick and efficient and then as we lingered they allowed us to take our time and relax with friends. A nice neighborhood restaurant with varying clientele Flavors of Asia is a solid choice when looking foir Asian dining options in the city of Rochester.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Sort of a tossup between 4 or 5 stars - so I'll give them the benefit,

We;ve been here twice; once for dinner and today for lunch. We were delighted both times. Nicely prepared dishes from a range of cuisines with sauces that are flavorful and nice but yet light and not "gloppy" (and we've all been places with the gloppy sauces!).

They offer a range of Chinese, Thai, & Vietnamese. Nothing too exotic. No chicken feet here, just straight ahead stuff excellently prepared, Quantities are generous and a crisp freshness predominates the cuisine.

Lunch specials available (think of about $15 for a party of two). Dinner entrees run in the $10-12 range.

No beer or wine (BYOB). A few parking places next to the restaurant, otherwise on the street in a commercial urban neighborhood (which I would NOT describe as rough).

Might be our new favorite Asian place.