“Quick meal befor concert”

Bernies Holiday Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bernies Holiday Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: American Fish House and Steak House. Fresh local specials every week. Home of the Dodge inn Steak.
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Great spot to stop for a quick meal before concert. Menu is perfect. Food is very good. Great selection, as it was recommended by a local.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

While staying in Callicoon we dined at this restaurant on a Wednesday evening. From the outside it was nice, but step inside and you are in a beautiful restaurant. The décor was light cream and browns with vintage signs on the walls. It is bright and inviting. It has a bar area in brown tones set off from the main dining area. The entire restaurant looked newly decorated and immaculate. We were greeted by a lovely staff member and seated immediately. Shane, our server, was top notch. Since it was our first time there he gave us the background of how this became BHR. He was knowledgeable, friendly and made the dining experience enjoyable. Now for the food. In this quaint town of Rock Hill we had a meal that belonged in any top restaurant in Manhattan. The bread was served. Two slices of the most delicious cinnamon bread I have ever tasted. I wanted a loaf to bring home. The stuffed artichoke was delicious. We had the Dodge Inn steak cooked to perfection and so tender. Portions are quite large but we had to have dessert. I had cream puffs surrounded by chocolate. If the meal wasn't so good I would have said serve the dessert first. Overall it was a great evening. The food was great, the staff was wonderful and the restaurant was beautiful. I gave it 5 stars because I couldn't give it 10. The only downfall to this was I don't live close enough to eat there more often. We will be back.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Went to BHR for my birthday last night with my mom, dad, hubby and son. We were greeted by friendly staff. The food was delicious and the desserts were amazing. Can not wit to go again.

Randy R, Owner at Bernies Holiday Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Thank you so much for the review. Don't forget to tell your friends.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I got the Brazilian seafood stew and my husband the chicken pot pie (salad w both). Fresh, warm and hearty, we both thoroughly enjoyed our food. My husband also got a lava cake which was delicious. Servers were friendly and attentive, despite there being a sweet sixteen party at the same time. I was surprised by the quality of food out in Rock Hill - the prices were a bit higher than I would have expected but the food was worth it. $70 for two entrees, 1 dessert, and 1 soda.

Thank you so much for leaving the review. We are happy you enjoyed yourself. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We ate here while staying at the hotel next door and the food was amazing we ate so much our stomachs hurt and still have left overs for lunch the next day will be back for sure