“What A Blast!”

The Escape Room Game Long Island
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Ronkonkoma
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Do you have what it takes to Escape the Room in 60 minutes?!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I was a total skeptic when my family came over to me with this idea of an escape room. I said it’s so stupid, no way. When I was driving there I was in a crappy mood, and not looking forward to this. Well let me tell you that I was completely wrong. I had an absolute blast. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It was just the 4 of us, but it didn’t matter, and the best of all. We escaped the room. We Won! A little pricey but was worth putting our heads together to solve this very hard puzzle. Also, the staff was very friendly, and helpful.

All reviews
"great family fun"
"teenage boys"
"fun experience"
in 4 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"multiple rooms"
"minutes left"
in 5 reviews
"can't wait to go back"

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My son's 16th birthday at Escape the Room was awesome! The team was so fun and friendly, our host Brandon rocked the party! We will definitely be coming back for another challenge. I loved the combination with the Pizza restaurant next door, we got 2 pies and drinks for a great price! Thanks Brandon

Reviewed 28 March 2018

What a wonderful way to spend double date night. For 4 20 year olds, it was a challenge. 3 hints were given and we can proudly say that we eventually escaped the room. Would definitely go back and try the other rooms!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We all had the best time!! We can’t wait to do it again! The staff was so friendly and the game was exhilarating!! We loved it!! Thanks for a great time!! We all recommend this to everyone!!