“What a Pleasant Surprise!”

Yolo Yogurt & Desserts
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Roslyn
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: A frozen yogurt, crepe, gelato & coffee café located in the beautiful historic section within the Village of Roslyn
Reviewed 30 May 2015

I stopped by today for lunch thinking I was going to have frozen yogurt but when I I walked in and saw the large variety of crepes I couldn't resist! All the ingredients were fresh and delicious. What a treat! Prices were fair for what I got. I only wish they would have had fresh made ice tea. I would have thought a place with so many other fresh choices would have had home made ice tea on their menu.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank MTLWCSW

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Cute store -- great frozen yogurt-- very helpful owner-- have gone here many times and gave ordered cakes/pies

Date of visit: March 2015
2  Thank Marilyn J
Reviewed 29 September 2014

I visited Yolo for the first time yesterday. What a treat! I loved the Only 8, which is a low cal frozen treat with yogurt cultures in its base. My date enjoyed the vanilla gelato. Surprisingly, it only contained 32 calories in a half cup serving. It's a cute little self serve type shop within walking distance of a nice view of Roslyn Harbor. My only gripe is that it was pricey (I know...I know...IT'S ROSLYN).

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 9 September 2014

I was disappointed that they only had sugar free vanilla. they have very limited flavors. overall just ok.

Date of visit: September 2014