“Fun on a summer night”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Roslyn
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: A frozen yogurt, crepe, gelato & coffee café located in the beautiful historic section within the Village of Roslyn
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Although we don't live far from this little place, we'd never tried YOLO until tonight. I can't believe what we've been missing! It is a cute shop with several flavors of frozen yogurt and a toppings bar. They also have gelato and crepes. My children were tickled with their yogurt/topping creations. I tried the Nutella crepe, and it was amazing. We sat outside under the strings of lights on a summer evening with a nice breeze coming through. Ahhhh. We'll be back again for sure. The employees were very friendly & seemed genuinely interested in making the customers happy.

3  Thank GAMommy8

Reviewed 8 July 2015

From the tea to the gelato to the frozen yogurt this place really is so amazing. They make crepes too. I was only there once so I'm sure there are plenty of other goods they sell/make that I don't even know about. The poeple were so sweet and they have such a great variety/selection of each item they sell. You can get a nice cup of tea (many flavors to choose from by the way, even organic ones) and "guilt free" frozen yogurt or creamy gelato all in the same place. What a breath of fresh air! I really loved the place. Can't wait to go back.

2  Thank Breebreee
Reviewed 30 May 2015

I stopped by today for lunch thinking I was going to have frozen yogurt but when I I walked in and saw the large variety of crepes I couldn't resist! All the ingredients were fresh and delicious. What a treat! Prices were fair for what I got. I only wish they would have had fresh made ice tea. I would have thought a place with so many other fresh choices would have had home made ice tea on their menu.

1  Thank MTLWCSW
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Cute store -- great frozen yogurt-- very helpful owner-- have gone here many times and gave ordered cakes/pies

2  Thank Marilyn J
Reviewed 29 September 2014

I visited Yolo for the first time yesterday. What a treat! I loved the Only 8, which is a low cal frozen treat with yogurt cultures in its base. My date enjoyed the vanilla gelato. Surprisingly, it only contained 32 calories in a half cup serving. It's a cute little self serve type shop within walking distance of a nice view of Roslyn Harbor. My only gripe is that it was pricey (I know...I know...IT'S ROSLYN).