“Yummy Crepes”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Roslyn
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: A frozen yogurt, crepe, gelato & coffee café located in the beautiful historic section within the Village of Roslyn
Reviewed 13 October 2015

I went to Yolo for their new crepes which did not disappoint. I had a savory crepe and my mom had a sweet one with gelato. Both were yummy. There was nice outdoor seating and the owner was nice enough to bring us some water outside. Enjoyable experience, will return.

3  Thank Andrea92333

Reviewed 20 September 2015

I've been to Yolo several times because I think they have the best frozen yogurt. I am a huge frozen yogurt fan and the vanilla and cake batter from Yolo are better then many of the other places on Long Island. Today I went into Yolo with my husband and 4 month old son and we also had crepes and coffee, which were delicious. The town of Roslyn is really cute and if your looking for something casual, definitely go to Yolo! Also, the owner was VERY kind. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy with everything we had. My son started acting up and as I was on my way to taking him out, he came over and told me not to worry, and he could make as much noise as he would like! I really appreciated this, as most people would just give me dirty looks! I will be back to Yolo soon and recommend it!

2  Thank MarissaAF823
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Although we don't live far from this little place, we'd never tried YOLO until tonight. I can't believe what we've been missing! It is a cute shop with several flavors of frozen yogurt and a toppings bar. They also have gelato and crepes. My children were tickled with their yogurt/topping creations. I tried the Nutella crepe, and it was amazing. We sat outside under the strings of lights on a summer evening with a nice breeze coming through. Ahhhh. We'll be back again for sure. The employees were very friendly & seemed genuinely interested in making the customers happy.

3  Thank GAMommy8
Reviewed 8 July 2015

From the tea to the gelato to the frozen yogurt this place really is so amazing. They make crepes too. I was only there once so I'm sure there are plenty of other goods they sell/make that I don't even know about. The poeple were so sweet and they have such a great variety/selection of each item they sell. You can get a nice cup of tea (many flavors to choose from by the way, even organic ones) and "guilt free" frozen yogurt or creamy gelato all in the same place. What a breath of fresh air! I really loved the place. Can't wait to go back.

2  Thank Breebreee
Reviewed 30 May 2015

I stopped by today for lunch thinking I was going to have frozen yogurt but when I I walked in and saw the large variety of crepes I couldn't resist! All the ingredients were fresh and delicious. What a treat! Prices were fair for what I got. I only wish they would have had fresh made ice tea. I would have thought a place with so many other fresh choices would have had home made ice tea on their menu.

1  Thank MTLWCSW