“Excellent restaurant!!! ”

Wolffer Kitchen Sag Harbor
Ranked #19 of 54 Restaurants in Sag Harbor
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Wolffer Kitchen for dinner and we both liked it very much!! The soup of the day wasn't that good. My husband had a Roasted Free Range Chicken and I had a Seasonal Vegetables Farro, both was good.
The place is nice and modern!!! The service was good!

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Outstanding food! Shrimp main course was delicious. Friends' octopus appetizer and mushroom soup were 'the best they'd ever had'. Though we didn't order it, the $35 3-course prix fixe with a glass of house wine looks like a great deal. Can't wait to go back! Prices in line with other good restaurants on the east end.

1  Thank TravelhappyNy
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Not sure that the last reviewer went to the same restaurant we did tonight! First visit to Sag and saw this one as we parked up. Looked pretty full but thought we would give it a go..glad we did. A warm greeting led to a nice table at the rear. The owner/maitre d' offered us a drink and some menus and explained fully what was on the great value "prix fixed" menu ($35 for three courses and a glass of local red or white). All three courses were excellent and served promptly and courteously. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Bandyrobs
Reviewed 5 October 2016

WOW. Where to start. It appears that a pre-requisite for working there is arrogance. Snooty attitude by wait staff and a total lack of courtesy. I generally like to sit down and even gaze at the menu before I order a drink. Food just OK. Meat too tough to chew. It is customary for diners to leave a tip. Here's mine The only tip I would share is not to go to the restaurant. Excellent,extensive and expensive wine selection. Attractive restaurant that disappoints.

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 22 September 2016

The nice room sets a pleasant setting for very good food. Though the tables for two are a bit close together, the decor is appealing and the room pleasant. The food is nuanced and fairly priced. Good choice!