“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Loved the Garlic Bread. Stopped for an early dinner and the place filled up fast which indicated to me that its special. Drinks were great. Service was great. Meal was Excellent.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have never been dissappointed with my food at Il Capuccino! I prefer to go in the fall once the crowds are gone.

1  Thank Suzanne A
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I love cooking and I like to go to restaurants that are run by people who love cooking, this is not one of those. Overpriced for what you get, Pasta is mediocre at best, as are all the meals, and the portions for an Italian Restaurant serving pasta are disappointing. Pasta with clam sauce is not served with fresh clams, they tasted canned to me, for that to be the case in Sag Harbor is unacceptable. We used to go there from time to time, but after our last visit we vowed never to return, I'd rather cook at home.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

this is a family friendly, casual dining place that offers a wide variety of dishes and good cocktails. Although the entrées are served individually they are large enough to share. The garlic bread is served in seasoned olive oil and memorable. My favorite dishes are the penne al la vodka, spaghetti with whit clam sauce and the veal medallions. That being said I suggest you should explore the entire menu.
All eaters will enjoy from solo to family.

1  Thank swilliams889
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Starting with the great garlic knots, followed by an antipasto, we all had fabulous dinners, each different. Lobster ravioli, fresh and tasty. Salmon with cream pepper sauce very tender, cooked well and delicious. Veal parm, a classic, done perfectly , great sauce. Finally fresh scallops with risotto, veggies and asparagus. Yummy!
Most enjoyable!