Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
US$599
US$419
Official Site
Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$239
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$368
US$341
  • Restaurant
Saratoga Farmstead B&B(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$285
US$249
Hampton.com
The Inn At Five Points(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$295
The Brunswick at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)
US$378
US$197
All reviewsbasketball courtfire pitgreat hotelcomplimentary dinnerstove topceiling fanstandard eggsfull size fridgefrom check in to departuremonday to thursdayfront desklacrosse tournamentmini kitchenshuttle serviceamenities includinglarge balconyhot tub
Reviewed 10 February 2018

ONLY place I'd stay here in Saratoga Spring, NY GREAT service!!!!! ALL of the staff are great! House keepers are wonderful! Tracey, Amanda, Kandy, and others are wonderfuf!. I've been here for over a month! They even clean the snow off your windshield while you were sleeping ;)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Homewood Suites after a water break at the Gideon Putnam, and boy am I glad we did. We will choose the Homewood Suites over the Gideon from now on. All the staff were very friendly. The evening of the Super Bowl they had a reception for the guests. We were able to take advantage of using the shuttle service to attend Chowderfest. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We recently stayed at this hotel as we had to be in this area for a couple of days for a family function. The hotel is beautiful and we appreciated that we were on the top floor at our request. However there are a couple of issues which need resolving within the Hilton corporation or at the very least, closer inspection of what goes on in each property they own.

We have had to be in Saratoga Springs and Albany every weekend for the last month and as such, have stayed in a number of locations in the area, all Hilton properties. This stay was our third location and I have noticed a pattern in Homewood Suites after reading a review of a Homewood Suites in Clifton Park. We stayed at this location in Saratoga Springs for 2 nights so that when we left the room for the day we were expecting the room to be cleaned and made up upon our return from what was a very emotional day. The room was in the same condition we left it - beds unmade, towels on the floor, uncleaned bathroom and no supplies replaced. I know when we left the room I took the Do Not Disturb sign off the door and tossed it on the floor so that the room would be cleaned up as one expects it to be. When we returned, the sign was put back on our door and the room left as is. The reviewer in Clifton Park had a similar experience. Now, I am neither stupid nor demented and know that I took that sign off. However, I called the front desk, asked for clean towels, toilet paper and then made my own bed. I knew we were leaving the next day and I didn't want to make waves, Today when I was getting ready to make another reservation at another Homewood Suites in an adjacent town, I read through the reviews. Well, to my surprise there were at least two reviews with the same complaint. Their Do Not Disturb signs had been rehung on their doors and their suites not cleaned. What is going on here? Is it all Homewood Suites or are other Hilton properties doing this same thing?

My other complaint has to do with the heating/cooling system. Why is it that the vents are blowing cold air in January? When the room reaches the temperature set, it should cycle off and only go on again when the room cools down. And the location of the beds is such that the vent blows directly on it. If you can't change the ventilation settings, at least move the beds so that the occupant of the bed isn't sleeping in a constant draft. The sheets were a little scratchy as well. What happened to fabric softener?

All in all, I thought the hotel was beautiful and of course, since it was pretty new, nothing was worn out yet. The breakfast was adequate and I was very surprised and pleased to see that there was margarine as well as butter and non-dairy creamer for the coffee for all of us who cannot tolerate dairy products. The staff was very polite.

Would I stay here again? Probably if I had to be in this area I would consider it. The location was way out of the main part of town but not so far that you couldn't drive into town in under 10 minutes.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the hotel face busy route 9. The glass seems to be double paned but I can see it could get really noisy.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Immaculate, very modern new hotel with many many amenities. Great location and super staff. Very good complimentary breakfast. Lots of choices ( healthy etc) very clean area for dining. Unfortunately we couldn’t partake of the evening’s social which had lots of complimentary food and even wine. Maybe next time. Oh, and a fully functioning kitchen too in the room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Although I’m sure during track season the prices will fluctuate, my husband and I were pleasantly surprised with the great deal we received at Homewood Suites this weekend! The hotel was clean and well maintained. The room was stocked with all the essentials you might need; paper towels, dish soap, dishes, an ice maker in the fridge, a toaster, and other items for making it a great home away from home. The free morning breakfast was better than a basic spread, and the chefs were around to maintain the quality and quantity of the food (eggs, bacon, home fries) and their were selections that my 3YO picky eater would eat as well. Thanks for the wonderful stay Homewood Suites in Saratoga, looking forward to our return!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family