“Excellent Chicken Parm Pizza”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
West Avenue Pizzeria
Ranked #143 of 258 Restaurants in Saratoga Springs
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Ordered a pie for take-out while doing laundry at Cudney's across the parking lot. I hadn't heard any reviews of the place so I decided to give it a shot. Ordered a large Chicken Parm pie for $20. Probably the best version of Chicken Parm pizza I've ever had. Chunks of lightly breaded chicken cutlet, mozzarella and a large amount of sauce on top of an excellent crust. I'll definitely be getting pizza here again.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Traveling through the area, amazing stromboli, Joe fixed it "Texas" style for us and it was perfect.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We would order from West Avenue Pizza occasionally and always liked the food. Recently it has gotten even better. Not sure what/if anything changed but we are happy customers.

Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

The pizza is average. Service is a bit slow as though the male owner and the teen age boys are in no hurry. The female owner is warm, friendly and more efficient. Butternut squash soup and Italian wedding soups were homemade and delicious. Side salads were just ok due to too much iceberg lettuce and very little tomato, onion and olive pieces. Bread was good. Eggplant rollatini is excellent.

The dinners and soups are actually better than expected.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

We did place the order through Mealeo, but over 2 hours for a delivery of wings and quesadillas stretches the limits of incredible! Apparently, a new delivery driver (whom we were told was 16 years old! Can 16 year-olds drive after 9??) was on that night and had a LOT of problems. While that may have been true, the amazing lack of the most basic sense of customer service was, almost, beyond belief. On my 3rd call to check on the order, I was hung up on with a dismissive attitude.
I would order from West Ave Pizza semi- regularly. That will stop.