Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)
Very Good 4/5
Turf & Spa Motel(Saratoga Springs)
Good 3.5/5
Saratoga Downtowner Motel(Saratoga Springs)
Stay Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)
Excellent 5/5
St. Francis Motel(Saratoga Springs)
Very Good 4/5
    The Springs Motel(Saratoga Springs)
    Great 4.5/5
    Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
    • Restaurant
    All reviewsevening receptionfree happy hourmade to order omeletscocktail hourgreat hotelliquor storecomplimentary breakfastcorner suitevending machineomelet stationcongress parkrooms are spaciousshops and restaurantsbeautiful lobbythe main streetperfect staywithin walking distance
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 18 February 2018

Room was not fully cleaned. Luckily we were only there one night and not too long as we had a wedding to go to. I have to say the complimentary breakfast did make up for it. The other room we got for another couple we went with was clean. The only other complaint I have is there was young kids that were really loud running through the halls. I may give it another shot....always like to try twice before writing a place off for good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
    shawnar0rick, Sales Administrator at Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear daria0602,

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay. Our apologies that your stay did not meet your expectations. I have already informed the Executive Housekeeping Manager of your comments to be sure these issues do not reoccur. Please know that your experience is the exception rather than the rule at our property. I hope you will give us the opportunity to better demonstrate our commitment to our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

First experience at an Embassy Suites but many visits to Saratoga. Picked up a pretty good deal on Expedia for 2 nights to celebrate my 63rd birthday with my wife. We have spent many evenings at hotels in town over the years for little getaways but this proved to be far and above the best experience ever. The rooms were clean and beautiful with that extra room coming in handy along with the additional TV and wet bar. Nice bathroom layout and everything worked perfectly in our room. The staff was incredible! From the front desk to the breakfast and Reception people as well as housekeeping. So many employees asked how we were liking things and could they do anything for us. The 2 hour free reception with snacks is unbelievable. Breakfast was so impressive with a wide assortment of hot choices, fruit, beverages, cereals and made to order omelettes. My wife and I also took advantage of the nice pool and exercise area each morning. We have already told so many people about this property and look forward to visiting again!

Room Tip: 6th floor has best view
    • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
    shawnar0rick, Sales Administrator at Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear 14alnjan,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and for your incredibly kind words. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time at our property. Our guests' satisfaction (and more) is paramount to every single one of our employees, so it is wonderful to hear that we provided that for you. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

5 star Hotel in a 5 star city! Staff is always warm, and professional. Stay here whenever I am in town. Rahneen at breakfast is a superstar. Erin, and Sean at front desk, go above and beyond. Usually stay on property 10 times a year.....

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
    shawnar0rick, Sales Administrator at Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear johnfitzgeraldk2018,

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We stayed there only 1 night. Check in was fast and staff was nice. But I was not welcome and recognized as gold member. Also I was not offered for upgrade (I did not ask for it cause I was tired after a long drive). We just passed the time for evening free drink and snack which ended at 7:30.
    Hotel lobby was very nice. We had room on 5th floor. All rooms are suite. Our suite was spacious and very clean. It has microwave, coffee machine, fridge, safe. Hotel is like U shape. I recommend higher floor, either front facing or left side of U (which faces the city). The back faces a cemetery. Also stay way from elevator due to the elevator sound and some music. The bed is comfortable but pillows are too soft for me. Another minor complain is we could hear upstairs talking and laughing at 1am.
    Breakfast starts at 7 during weekend. They have excellent breakfast. Staffs were nice and I had cook to order omelet which was very tasty. Choices of breakfast are great.
    Although a couple minor things, I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Hotel is U shape. Choose higher floor, either front facing or left side of U (faces the city). The back faces cemetery. Away from elevator.
    • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
    shawnar0rick, Sales Administrator at Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear ericpeggy,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the spacious suites and our friendly staff. I apologize that you were not recognized as a gold member. In regards to your offer about receiving an upgrade, our hotel is an all suites property so unfortunately we don't have much to offer as an upgrade as the rooms are all 2 rooms suites with just a few one room suites. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

From the lobby to the restaurant to the rooms, this hotel is a winner. Within walking distance of downtown Saratoga Springs' shopping and restaurant district and a short drive from the State Park and other historic sites. The restaurant and bar are open and inviting. Try the signature eggplant fries – they are excellent. Breakfast buffet with made to order omelets and waffles is the perfect way to start the day. They had some of the best hotel coffee I have ever tasted – and I’ve had a lot of hotel coffee! The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. When I first arrived in my suite (which was elegantly appointed and at just the right temperature) there was an odor as if someone had been smoking in an adjoining room. I called down to the front desk. They immediately offered to assign me another room or send someone from housekeeping to see if anything could be done. I opted to have housekeeping come up first. They arrived within minutes and took care of it with a room deodorizing spray. I kept the original suite. The front desk called about ten minutes later to make sure I was satisfied. I know there are historic hotels and other places to stay in Saratoga Springs, but when I return for business or pleasure, I will be staying here.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business