“Excellent atmosphere ”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I recently dined at the Town House Restaurant, and let me tell you, if you want a great gyro, go here! Soup and salad included, decent price, and the ladies are very accommodating! Service was great, with prompt delivery. Spot on!
I would certainly recommend.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast and never get a bad one. Fried potatoes were tasty and not greasy. My western omelette with cheese was one of the best I've ever had. Service was friendly and timely.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

My husband and I are frequent customers at this great diner! The food has always been very fresh and delicious! They give you huge portions, and the waitresses are so pleasant and very attentive. We have never been disappointed any time we have been there! Truly a great place to eat!!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I have passed the Town House many, many times in the past 20 years but decided to stop on Memorial day for a burger, fries and a milkshake. The service was very good - friendly and attentive. My burger was a bit over cooked (I ordered medium rare) but moist and tasty. I enjoyed the fries (hot and crispy) and the milkshake was great! I would definitely bring Mom here for a meal.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

My boyfriend and I went here the other day for lunch. He ordered an open faced hot turkey sandwich and I ordered the Town House Omelette with a side of bacon. My omelette was very delicious! Home fries were a little stale.. and the side of bacon was huge... like 10 pieces! My boyfriend wasn't very impressed with his. It comes with a "side" of coleslaw and supposed to come with cranberry topping, both which came in a shot-size plastic cup. Hardly could be called a side. Also asked for a side of french fries and it came in a little saucer dish. Would be a much better place if they didn't skimp out on the little things. Service wasn't the greatest either.