“Excellent food and service!”
Review of Clinton's Ditch

Clinton's Ditch
Ranked #73 of 300 Restaurants in Schenectady
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Clinton's Ditch for an appetizer and drink and planned to walk to another restaurant for dinner. The BBQ wings and blue cheese dip were so good that we stayed for dinner. I then had a French dip and fries and my husband had a pasta dish. Our meals tasted great and the portions were more than enough! (I took leftovers home.) We also thought the service was excellent; we'd definitely go back! (PS: We would love to see Clinton's Ditch participate in the next Schenectady wing walk!)

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Clinton's ditch was the worse!!! Bread stale.Fries uneatable! Service horrible! Attitude of staff was unacceptable. Wait was almost two hours from time of ordering until time we got the food .

1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I love the atmosphere, but the service is usually not so friendly and the drinks are very high for a Schenectady bar-pub.The food is always good. And the prices are right. The service always seems stressed out.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

The service here was great, and the food was just okay. Great little place to grab some lunch if needed. Atmosphere is good.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

For the last several months while traveling to Schenectady for work, I have been driving by Clintons Ditch and pondered stopping. Last night I pondered no more.

The beer was good, though it could have been colder, the food was superb and the service was even better. Maggie was my server and she was outstanding.

I will be making it a point to return the next time I am in town.

The rattlesnake pasta is excellent. As good as I have had anywhere.