“good burger”

Add it.
Five Guys Famous Burgers and Fries
Ranked #52 of 308 Restaurants in Schenectady
Reviewed 21 December 2017

while the burgers are good, they need to tell you, when ordering a reg. hamburger, that its a double pattie! one burger should be a reg. burger

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

It was nice to get a fresh burger prepared exactly the way I ordered it and the fries were delicious too!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

My husband and I tried out Five Guys on a whim. I was very impressed with the service. Food was good and lots of it. Very tasty. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Went at wrong time of evening 7pm, it was crowded, waiting line, NOISY! The music was so loud I could not hear the person sitting across from me, he got up and stood next to me and talked loudly so I could carry a conversation on with him. If they only could turn the speakers down some.
The burgers are average, cooked well. The fries were plentiful but overcooked and you can taste the grease.
The banana malt milkshake was good.
No staff came out during the whole time we were there to pick up or check the tables or floor or soda machine, nothing. There were 4 working on cooking and prepping food.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

We all know Five Guys' burgers are great. But I want to compliment the staff. They really work hard at this location and they are friendly, too.