“Quaint diner, good food”
Review of Scottsville Diner

Scottsville Diner
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Scottsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 June 2015

The diner is a bit small, but the menu is pretty diverse and the food is good. I wish they were open later, as there are times I want to grab dinner is Scottsville, but they close relatively early (for those of us we might not sit down for dinner until 7pm).

Reviewed 14 May 2015

This is the perfect small town diner. Great food, good portions, friendly staff and welcoming people. We just moved to the "suburbs" fromt he city and this has been a great replacement for "our diner" in the city. I'm a fan of their veggie omelette with homefries & toast (that thick homestyle wheat bread). Check it out!

Reviewed 19 February 2015

I eat here all the time and love it. The soups are delicious so is the rice pudding. The potatoe pancakes are made from scratch and totally delicious (they are not always available). Their sauce for the lasagna and goulash etc is very very good. The owners and servers are very nice!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

They are a friendly place with great food. On Sunday's they have the best Belgian Waffles! Being a Vegetarian there are plenty of things on the menu for me to eat.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

We have been eating at this diner since 1994. I only recall one time when there was any issue with the food (quickly corrected of course). Since my wife and I are vegetarians we sometimes get customized meals. One of my favorites is to have a Reuben sandwich made with a Gardenburger. If you get one like that tell the owner Voula that Larry sent you!

They are very good at accommodating your dietary needs and are very service oriented. There is a reason that they have been successful in the same location in a small town for over 20 years.

On weekends they have excellent hash browns and Belgian waffles. Also the sometimes have really good multi-grain bread on the weekends.

They always have a great assortment of omelets as well as the usual diner food. One of my favorite special omelets is their California style omelets with avocado and other goodies.