“Juicy burger”

Johnny Angel's Heavenly Hamburgers
Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Skaneateles
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Description: Gourmet Burger Family Restaurant with wine, beer, ice cream parlor, and full menu. 150 seats and open daily for breakfast too!
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Went on a busy Sat afternoon. Food made fresh to order but only took about 15 min to get. Burger was cooked exactly as I ordered and had a runny fried egg on it, just as I requested.

There are newer reviews for Johnny Angel's Heavenly Hamburgers

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We are locals and occasionally frequent Johnny Angel's. My kids aren't burger eaters...they actually like to go for the breakfast! My kids love the French toast. The restaurant serves breakfast bowls and several other options that are very good. Served on real plates with real silverware too! Nice to eat off of real dishes instead of cheap disposables. For lunch, my husband likes to get a burger. I tend to get the veggie burger. There are a lot of toppings at the toppings bar to choose from. Overall, a easy and good meal for families.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We ate here one rainy evening because so many other restaurants are closed on Mondays. This is a very casual yet comfortable restaurant. Burgers are fair with lots of selections to do your own accompaniments i.e. fresh lettuce tomatoes onions and other condiments. The french fries or rather strange they are coated with something that makes them crunchy. The sunshine salad was excellent with broccoli and raisins sunflower seeds and other veggies to add interest to the lettuce

1  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I got the Angel burger, while my spouse got the Surf'n'Turf burger. Both were very tasty. Mine was a bit more greasy than I expected from a gourmet burger, though it wasn't enough to turn my stomach or anything. The young woman working the register was unnecessarily rude, but since it was a quick transaction of picking up our order & leaving, it didn't ruin the experience.

1  Thank MsMacKaylaLane
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Seems they've increased their menu choices recently. Originally mainly a hamburger joint (delicious 1/2 pounders) with a few other choices (loved the original owner's Hillary Clinton special, a Fried Bologna sandwich), they've added a lot of new choices lately. We visited on Taco night, although I stuck with the original burger. Two of our party had tacos (one had soft shell, one hard shell). Other choices now include a selection of salads, melts, soups & chili and many additional choices. You fill your own sodas, so no problem with refills; other drinks are available. Some nights are specials (Kid's eat free, 1/2 price burgers). Mainly, they have consistently excellent food, and they're well worth a visit.