“Good casual family restaurant”

Johnny Angel's Heavenly Hamburgers
Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Skaneateles
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Description: Gourmet Burger Family Restaurant with wine, beer, ice cream parlor, and full menu. 150 seats and open daily for breakfast too!
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We ate here for dinner one night with a very large family group. The food was very good and the servers were pleasant and very efficient. There was an error on one of our meals and they corrected the small error with smiles and apologies. The dinner salads are large and the side orders of fries were large enough to share.

There are newer reviews for Johnny Angel's Heavenly Hamburgers

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The best gluten free roll we've eaten. The burgers were perfectly cooked and large. I had an Asian salad which was wonderful. It was a family friendly place.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

It was just perfect walking about town on a Sunday afternoon looking for a place that didn't have a "wait line" at 1pm. Yes it was crowded but fun! Long tables, deco atmosphere and the best burgers n fries. It pays to explore " off the beaten path"

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Communal tables, bright decor. My husband's burger was juicy and came medium rare as ordered. My tuna melt was delicious. They had no problem substituting cheddar for the usual American cheese and it game with really good garlic parmesan fries. They even have malteds. We ended up having dinner there again the next night due to long waits at the fancier places. We both had salads and while they were fresh and tasty they were nothing special.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Our gourmet burgers were delicious and the fries were great. My kid loved the fries and shake but he did not like his burger....I would agree. I tried it and the kids burger was definitely not like the adult gourmet ones. Next time I will get my kid the big one.