“Delicious tempura”

Wasabi
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

My Husband and I stopped in Sleepy Hollow for a tour and quick lunch. We decided to stop here since not many restaurants were open yet. We were glad we did! Very delicious tempura! We did not try the sushi but would order the tempura again. Reasonable price too!

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Wasabi has great food at very reasonable prices. They offer vegetarian or meat lovers options and all of the ones I sampled were very tasty. The Bento Box Lunch Special for $9.00 is a fantastic deal and highly recommended but is only available during the lunch hours of 11:30-3:00 Monday-Saturday. The restaurant is open weekdays 11:30-3:00 and then 4:30-10:00 (11:00 on Fridays) and Saturdays 1:00-11:00, Sundays 1:00-10:00. I see some of the other reviewers claim that the food is average but I disagree and I've been a fan of Japanese cuisine since 1980. If you're staying in the area or passing through definitely try the Bento Box and, for the meat people, the Beef Teriyaki is excellent.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Small restaurant which offers good sushi and basic Japanese food. They have well priced luncheon specials.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

Excellent selection and preparation of rolls. Soba noodles are very authentic and sauces are perfect in flavor. I would go back again.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

If you're looking for sushi you dream about after having eaten it, then this is not the place for that. If you want decent sushi that will appease your mid-week craving then you can certainly do worse than Wasabi. Friendly service, decent quality and affordable. Family friendly.