Review Highlights
Great day at the park

This is a wonderful park with a white sand beach that lines the lake along the Sodus Point... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2018
Larry W
Rochester, New York
Great Beach

Beautiful sites, sandy beach, nice playground, lifeguards for swimming, great picnic areas... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2018
KNana15
Shortsville, New York

All reviews nice beach light house lake ontario bath house lifeguards playground lighthouse waves picnic tractor shoreline
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

We went to a birthday party here. The party was under the pavilion. You. An not reserve it but it is big enough for a few parties at the same time and it is free. There are places to grill that are fleas. There were very nice lifeguards on duty and the playground is very nice for all ages. It was a very clean, cheap and comfortable place to have a party or just hang out for the day.

1  Thank TACahoon
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Loved the beach and the light house and of course the ice cream stand near by...who also had great burgers!

1  Thank Carol H
Reviewed 17 June 2013

This would be a HUGE five, but it was ridiculously cold when I went. The water was clear, the sand was smooth, and the air was really swift. But the water shouldn't have been that cold in July. I had purple lips after five minutes. I did enjoy myself though, and I recommend this place.

2  Thank Cai C
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I love both the beach side and the bay side. The fishing off the pier is great too. There are swings for the kids and a shelter with picnic tables for picnics. It's nice to sit on the deck of the bath house.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

The park is right on Lake Ontario in the Village of Sodus Point. There is a large beach for swimming, walking, and Sun Bathing too... Seasonally, there is a restroom & showers. I walk my dogs by there often since I live in the ''Point''. You will enjoy winter birding and the Lighthouses. In the Winter, I see all kinds of unusual Ducks, Swans, Geese, and sometimes both Bald and Golden Eagles...

The resaurants are open year-round if you get hungry.