TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjacuzzi roomevery morningmade us feelwandapolishforesthikesulphurskinhomepets
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Let me start by saying that this was a trip that practically saved my life. Stress at work was at it's high and I needed to escape to recharge. This place was the last one on my list, and not because of preference but simply because I never thought to even stay here. Wanda was so helpful in the reservation process, the home is a quaint and super cozy. Wanda had us breakfast every morning, and even spent some time showing us her beautiful property. This was thee best way to destress and escape the real world for a little bit. She was able to give us some advice on what parks to hike, and trails to visit. If you need to escape and are not too caught up on the luxury style, this is your place.

Room Tip: She offers more traditional rooms so if you're not into the sulfur minimalist style be specific with her. She has a setup for everybody.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2017

This B&B is a real find. We had a wonderful stay here. The breakfasts were delicious The sulphur spring water is amazing to bathe in; our skin felt so good after a couple of days (and three jacuzzi baths) there. Wanda, the owner, also loves dogs and was so lovely to our dog. The B&B has acres & acres of land around it so you can just let your dog run free and roam if you like. There are some great trails nearby where you can walk off-leash too.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2017

My friend and I stayed in the adorable, cozy Polish Jacuzzi room! It was very clean and comfortable. The family was extremely friendly, warm, and fun to talk to! They really made us feel like we were at home and were extremely accommodating. Their pets were super friendly. The food was delicious as well! Strongly recommend!

Room Tip: I'm sure all the rooms are excellent, but my friend and I really adored the Polish Jacuzzi room!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Sometimes when making a decision (for example, what Bed and Breakfast to stay at when traveling to an unknown area...) there's almost always a perfect option that chooses itself for you.

I was meant to travel to this Inn for my birthday weekend with my partner. Unfortunately things didn't work out between him and I, so I rested at Log Country Inn solo. WOAH was that the best way the birthday weekend played out!

I've traveled solo most of my 'adult' life and this weekend I was reminded why I do so... I was able to meet/form friendships with a handful of people who also chose to rest here. Breakfast every morning was like going to a family members home for a birthday celebration. Fresh cooked breakfast with endless amounts of divine cups of coffee. I think the secret ingredient to every dish that traveled out of that kitchen was love.

From the moment I arrived until the moment I departed, I felt extreme amounts of love from humans that started off as strangers and transitioned into family.

I could write a book about my experience at The Inn and experience in Ithaca... :)

CAN NOT WAIT TO RETURN !!! <3

Room Tip: Many windows to look out of to see the stunning property
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I have been going to The Log Country Inn for two decades. I love it. The Place is rustic and easy going, the way I like it. For me it feels like home. I have been to other B&B's and they are just not as relaxing. Wanda the Hostess is wonderful; She is very warm and welcoming. as is her daughters who help her run the place. For me they have been like family. For newcomers to the area Wanda will tell you all the great places to visit. The Breakfast is always very generous. You will always find animals on the property walking around freely. Truly a fun place to visit! I give them 5 Stars!

Room Tip: The Polish room Is very romantic. It has a Jacuzzi
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo