“To an amazing place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is amazing overall the food is fresh and delicious my favorite place to go to honestly. The staff here is wonderful everyone so nice and friendly. Food is fresh and delicious EVERYTIME!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (303)

Reviewed 12 May 2021

Saw reviews on TA and Michelin. We and LOVED it. Great local restaurant with black and white decor. Careful table spacing and glass panel separations for COVID protection. From Tuesday to Thursday, their $20.95 Prix Fix Menu is a wonderful value with great selections and includes appetizer, entre and dessert. We always choose two different of each and were pleasantly surprised with each dish. Try it out and hopefully you won't be disappointed. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

What a wonderful Mother’s day !! I took my family to Giuliana’s and it was just absolutely perfect!!!! Food was absolutely delicious and the service was excellent . From the baked clams and shrimp appetizer to the fabulous filet mignon it was absolutely delicious .. Thank you to the staff at Giuliana’s for a fantastic day . We will be back !

Reviewed 26 April 2021

Chose Giuliana's to host mine and my husbands 50th Birthday with our family. The food was delish and the service was outstanding. Pleased beyond measure. A must try

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 21 April 2021

The food is delicious. I had the best fried artichokes that I could ever even imagine. I don't even understand how they can afford to offer their weekday lunch and dinner specials. Honestly I will come to this restaurant anyway before going into the city. And did I say how nice they are.

Date of visit: April 2021