“Always busy”

Cafe Milano Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #137 of 904 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Authentic Italian Food, Specialty Pizzas, On & Off-premise Catering, Full Bar, Delivery and a Lunch Buffet… a neighborhood favorite since 1993
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I live very close to Cafe Milano but rarely eat there. There are so many better places to eat on Staten Island.
I recently decided to try their pizza again. It was okay but nothing special. Nevertheless they are always busy

1  Thank Peter F

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Nice place good food. Lacks atmosphere. I fell like Im eating in a cafateria. The portions are generous and the food is excellent. So if your not looking for ambience your fine

Reviewed 1 August 2017

This was my first time eating in their restaurant. Parking in area can be difficult, There was a group of six of us. Place was empty on a Sunday afternoon. . Of course we had attentive service as there were only 2 tables full. You were given a great bread basket with olives and cheese, Ordered mainly sandwiches and a burger. Plates were decent sized for the prices. Truly appreciated fresh crispy tasty fries for a change. So many places lack accomplishing this task. On this occasion we were happy with our choice to eat here. Would definitely return and recommend based on this visit.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I work in the hospital and several employees order the lunch specials that cafe Milano faxes to us every day. I've tried their salads and they pack them so tight into a small aluminium container. The grilled chicken is not seasoned, it was just very disappointing.

1  Thank Healthygina-aol-com
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I love their grilled chicken caesar salad. I've never had a bad meal here, ever. You can dine in or order out.