“Great Italian food and service”
Review of Nucci's South

Nucci's South
Ranked #49 of 918 Restaurants in Staten Island
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Living close by we've been to Nuccis many times over the years. Good service, friendly crew and excellent food.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

The food was good ... I had the Escarole Soup and Eggplant Parmigiana with Rigatoni. The soup was good but not up to expectations: too much broth, too little escarole, and no beans. The eggplant was good but sliced a little too thin. The restaurant itself was dark and nothing out of the ordinary. Nevertheless, the prices were good and the food was better than average.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Excellent staff, service and food!! Staff is nice, service is quick and great and the food is always amazing! Never fails to amaze me... Favorite restaurant in Staten Island

Reviewed 9 February 2017

The food here has always been excellent but I will not be returning anytime soon. I booked a small party at Nucci's and was left disappointed by the end of the night. I must have booked on the wrong night since the restaurant was packed and, as a result, the service suffered. I should have known to book elsewhere- when booking our party the manager seemed disinterested and took a personal call, leaving me and my husband just sitting there. One of the waiters felt bad and took the rest of our information, saying he would be the one working our party, but when the day came we were given a different waiter. Our waiter had an attitude, messed up our orders and did not even bring out all of our drinks. Two of our guests who arrived late didn't even get to order their drinks- the waiter never returned and was in such a rush attending to other tables, I couldn't even flag him down...It was very embarrassing...I never had anything but good experiences while going out as just a couple, but after our party I will not be returning.

2  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Love the pasta dish with the eggplant and chicken. My favorite. Good pizza too. Prices are reasonable.