“Prompt, Friendly Service and Very Good Food”

Staten Island Diner
Ranked #137 of 894 Restaurants in Staten Island
Reviewed 2 July 2017

I stopped here for lunch with some friends. They are from the area and recommended the Diner. They were absolutely right - the menu had many choices, the food was good, the service was prompt, and the wait staff was very friendly.

The prices were reasonable, and it sure beat a fast food alternative! Give it a try.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Been here a couple of times when visiting my girlfriend from overseas. Good menu - great options, not overly complicated, hearty food and wonderful service. Nice family feel to the place and had the added bonus of being treated to a great rice pudding last time... will be back for sure!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Nice food! Try the breakfast creations, they are awesome! Very filling, and generous portions! Will keep coming back over, and over, and over.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

We have been going to this place for the last week while we vacate here we are from the uk you have to try the waffle cheese steak my wife been fussy finalky found somewhere were she liked

Reviewed 23 April 2016

My brother and I wanted to have a quick bite while visiting in Staten Island. He put on his GPS for a diner close by and the Staten Island diner came up. When we walked in it was empty. We ordered our food and before you know it people started to come in to eat. The place is small but very clean. It was getting crowded. I had a burger which was the special. It was so big first of all and I have to say very juicy and spicy. Cooked just the way I wanted it. My brother had soup which he couldn't finish and a Greek salad...it was so big he had to take it home. My burger also came with sweet potato fries. I usually do not like them, but these were made to perfection. I had both the half of the burger and the fries for lunch the next day. I am so glad we stopped at the Staten Island Diner.