“Really good wings and cheese pizza”
Review of Pizza Plus

Pizza Plus
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 November 2014

Went here for dinner after work the Buffalo wings and cheese pizza were very good .. we will go back if just for more of the same.. and 20$ for 12 wings and a large pizza no complaints here.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

We moved into Stephentown within the year and ate here twice. The first time we ordered entrees which was a total mistake - both were awful, tasteless, could barely be called food. I had stomach aches the entire night after eating there.

We waited several months and decided to give it another try and order simple sandwiches. We waited nearly an hour for them to come out and the food was just average at best. The good news is that I didn't have a stomach ache that evening, so I ***guess*** you could call this success. We are keeping this place as our bad weather/last resort option as the place needs a make-over.

To that last point, if they upgraded their food/cooking/wine selection/pizza - this place could be a goldmine as there are few options around here. I bet if they swallowed their pride and followed my advice, the place would be packed every evening with travelers, locals, skiers, etc. It ***COULD*** be a goldmine if they turn it around...

2  Thank STEBAY711
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Our family stayed at the Jiminy Peak resort and thought the kids will enjoy Pizza more than the resort restaurant. $ tables were taken, out of which 2 were already served. We still waited over an hour for our dinner and more than 15 minutes for water. Food was near inedible. I have never seen my boy leaving uneaten pasta - here he left three quarters of his plate. Pizza was horrible and my prime rib - special of the day was a roast of cheap meat in no-taste gravy that was served with some tasteless microwaved frozen vegetables. Avoid!

1  Thank ernani_99
Reviewed 10 February 2013

It is Super Bowl Sunday and we are skiing at Jiminy Peak. For munchies, we ordered 100 wings (75 medium, 25 Honey BBQ) and a large pizza totaling about $84.00. It was delivered to the hotel in less than 45 minutes and they were warm. One of the plastic containers was bent out of shape like it was exposed to heat, but no big deal.

The problem we had was with the quality and flavor. There was absoulutely no difference between medium and honey BBQ. And the cheese pizza was brutal. Most of it went into the garbage. That how bad this food was.

I did not even call them because I did not want any other food from them.

Suggest going to Pittsfield. It's worth the drive.

3  Thank Pelayo R
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I am a local and used to enjoy the occasional meatball and chicken parm. We ordered last night and the entire experience was awful. The gave my order to another customer, then when I went to bit into the meatball parm it was full of fat and gristle. Seems like they have reverted to using cheep frozen food that they heat up instead of making things from scratch. Do yourself the favor and find another place to eat. The place looks cute but it lacks quality.

3  Thank RMLevy