“Good Pizza away from home”
Review of Pizza Plus

Pizza Plus
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 January 2016

Was not really sure what to expect with a name like Pizza Plus. Saw a few of the flyers around the hotel and tried it out on the way home. The inside was clean and the pizza was pretty good. We had a veggie pie which was great and the kids had a giant pepperoni square pie. It was huge! Over all great experience. The staff was friendly and the service was good. We were a party of 15 and there seemed to be only a few other families there. I would definitely repeat.

1  Thank Brett M

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Went for a quick lunch as we were driving to Vermont. Kids ate Mac and cheese, it was of decent quality not great. My wife and I ordered cheese Pizza with some vegetable toppings. Food was decent and cheap.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

Pizza Plus is just that, a plus. The pizza is delicious but the other menu choices are wonderful too. You will be pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere is cozy and family oriented with a bar and pool table on one side and dining on the other side. They do have some outdoor seating on a deck as well. The cheesy garlic bread is a favorite of ours too. We are very glad to have discovered it on our travels and have stopped there many times for meals.

1  Thank Nancy R
Reviewed 2 November 2014

Went here for dinner after work the Buffalo wings and cheese pizza were very good .. we will go back if just for more of the same.. and 20$ for 12 wings and a large pizza no complaints here.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

We moved into Stephentown within the year and ate here twice. The first time we ordered entrees which was a total mistake - both were awful, tasteless, could barely be called food. I had stomach aches the entire night after eating there.

We waited several months and decided to give it another try and order simple sandwiches. We waited nearly an hour for them to come out and the food was just average at best. The good news is that I didn't have a stomach ache that evening, so I ***guess*** you could call this success. We are keeping this place as our bad weather/last resort option as the place needs a make-over.

To that last point, if they upgraded their food/cooking/wine selection/pizza - this place could be a goldmine as there are few options around here. I bet if they swallowed their pride and followed my advice, the place would be packed every evening with travelers, locals, skiers, etc. It ***COULD*** be a goldmine if they turn it around...

2  Thank STEBAY711