“Nice surprise ”

Add it.
Taqueria Veracruz
Ranked #30 of 59 Restaurants in Suffern
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

We had never heard of this place and were pleasantly surprised. The food was fresh and a little better than standard Mexican restaurants on the area. I had enchiladas suizas.. The green sauce was very good and very bright and fresh tasting. My husband had stuffed peppers and they were really good. The egg wash was a nice touch. Guacamole was good..we liked that we could provide input (spicy, extra lime!). We will certainly return.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

Great empanadas and great tacos. Small place but large portions at a great price. Always my go to lunch spot. I'm surprised there isn't more reviews for this place.

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

I had Huevos Revuelto for breakfast with coffee. The eggs were perfect and complimented with plenty of tasty rice and beans (no MSG-I checked). The jalapeño sauce which accompanied on the side was nice and not too spicy. The corn tortillas were perfectly done and presented beautifully in an embroidered cloth.
The price was $9 for everything. Coffee was hot, fresh and delicious.
I will