“Delicious and affordable sushi ”

Yamasho Sushi Steakhouse
Ranked #48 of 698 Restaurants in Syracuse
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We went to the restaurant during the happy hour. The sushi were fresh and tasty, and there was a great choice of cocktails, all at a very reasonable price. The staff was very nice too.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

What a pleasant find ! The Sushi was great, the sushi was fresh and they offered an excellent assortment at very fair prices. I would highly recommend Yamasho.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten at Yamasho at least 10 times (both eat-in and delivery) in the last 6 months so it goes without saying we love it. I usually get the Sushi Deluxe which is always well prepared with a great presentation. My wife is partial to the Rock Shrimp, Onondaga Roll or Lobster Tempura Roll. We have never had a bad experience. When we eat at the restaurant the entire staff looks to make the experience the best possible. They never ignore you because it's not their table.

Yamasho is our "go to " restaurant because we know we will always have a great meal with unsurpassed service.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I am in love with this restaurant. I like sushi. It I do not like seaweed and they have a soypaper substitute and it is great. I had the tempura shrimp sushi with soy paper instead of seaweed and I almost licked the plate when I always done. Next I had the hibachi filet and scallops and once again I almost licked the plate. We shared tempura ice cream and it was great. Our chief was funny and was a great cook. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Very fresh and delicious sushi. Good service and a thoroughly enjoyable experience. My college daughter was hungry for something she could not afford on her own, so sushi it was.